- Grzegorz Kamiński – CEO, General Director.
Born in 1977, he is a graduate of Wrocław University of Technology, the Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunication where in 2001 he received the title of M.Sc. Eng. He also attended Warsaw School of Economics in Warsaw where, in 2008, he graduated from Business Management based on MBA structure.
In 2000 he joined WASKO holding company where he began his work as a computer communication systems analyst and from 2004 he held the following positions: IT Systems Team Manager, Sales Support Department Manager, Implementations and Maintenance Services Department Manager, General Vice-Director.
Since April 2010 he has been the CEO in ENTE Sp. z o.o. and since May 2011 he has held the position of the General Director.
He has many years of professional experience which he gained during numerous projects in the fields of: electronics, IT, telecommunication, transport, industry etc. He has participated in many training courses and holds such certificates as:
He was participant of many trainings and he owns numerous of certificates including:
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Security clearance to access information classified as ‘SECRET’ and ‘CONFIDENTIAL’
- Security clearance to access North Atlantic Treaty Organisation information classified as ‘NATO SECRET’ and ‘NATO CONFIDENTIAL'
- Security clearance to access European Union information classified as ‘EU SECRET’ and ‘EU CONFIDENTIAL'
- Security clearance to access European Union information classified as ‘EU SECRET’ and ‘EU CONFIDENTIAL:
- manufacturing electronic explosion triggering systems and devices, power supplies and generators for products for military and police use defined in WT II sect. 1, WT III sect. 1-4, WT XIII and WT IV sect. 10 of Annex 2 of the respective Regulation and trade of these devices and technologies in terms of,
- manufacturing and trade of products for military and police use, defined in WT VI sect. 1 and 3, and WT XI of Annex 2 and trade of technology related to these devices.
In 2013 he was awarded the Golden Cross of Merit by the President of Poland.