ENTE Sp. o.o. as consortium leader, signed with the Silesian University of Technology, Department of Transport carried out the project entitled "Supporting Integrated Management Information about the Railway Passenger Traffic." The project was implemented within the framework of projects of the National Research and Development Centre demonstrator + Support for research and development in scale demonstration. The principal goal of the project was to strengthen the transfer of research results to the economy by supporting projects in developing new technology or product comprising test developed solutions scale demonstration.
The aim of the project was to build a prototype system supporting the Integrated Information Management of Railway Passenger Traffic has features distinguishing it from other products available in the market and test it on a scale demo in real conditions in order to commercialize and introduce to the business.
Implementation of the main contribution to:
- increase the safety rail passenger traffic
- optimizing maintenance costs of rolling stock,
- increasing the comfort of travelers, and the service,
- increase the use of economic innovation,
- increase market share by the Leader,
- strengthen the ongoing cooperation with the Leader of the research unit
The term of the project: 09.01.2013 r. - 02.28.2015 r.
PROJECT CO-FINANCED BY THE EU FROM THE EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND