22-23 November 2016 in Bydgoszcz took place the next meeting of the Committee of the tram IGKM organized by the Chamber of Commerce together with the Municipal Transport Company tram Fordon and the city's local transport Zaklady Sp. o.o. in Bydgoszcz.
During the meeting, the Committee discussed the following issues:
- The investment construction of the tram route to Fordon and the organization tram in Bydgoszcz
- Investment plans, including the purchase of trams and modernization of the tram depot in Bydgoszcz
- A detailed discussion of the proposal to establish titled, "Notebook Technical IGKM 4.2. Location of the wheelset on the track. Measuring criteria for conduct" after consultations among the members of the Chamber.
- An overview of current technical issues and legal framework governing the operation of the tram in Poland
- The experience from existing long-term contracts for the purchase of rolling stock, along with maintenance services on the example of the ŁÃ³dź Agglomeration Railway Sp. o.o.
- Systems supporting safety - radar collision avoidance system
- Systems integration tram.
Representatives of the company ENTE Sp. o.o. also they participated in the event.
See the photo.