On 18 January audit certificating ENTE’s Integrated Management System to the compliance with the requirements of the norm PN-EN ISO 14001 has positively finished. It was connected with supervision audit to the compliance with the requirements of the norm PN-EN of ISO 9001 and the AQAP 2110 publication.
Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001 is aimed to:
- maintain, protect and improve the quality of natural environment,
- to contribute to the health care,
- to ensure prudent and rational use of natural resources.
Implementing the Environmental Management System and obtaining the certificate to the compliance with the ISO 14001 norm brought ENTE Sp. z o.o. number of notable benefits evinced in:
- improving waste business produced in electronic devices production process
- minimisation of appearing environmental breakdowns,
- perception of law in the scope of environmental protection,
- for increasing the competitive position on the market,
- increase of the environmental awareness of employees and our suppliers,