AUXILIARY POWER UNIT
In tanks and other armored cars one can build Auxiliary Power Unit, which enables supply with electric energy and optionally the drive of air-conditioner’s compressor irrespectively from work of the main engine. Application of such a system enables obtaining significant exploitation savings (the system engine consumes significantly less fuel, it is more silent and does not emit large amount of heat).
KOBRA is a modern system of auxiliary supply in electric energy of armored vehicles or technical support alongside with the possibility to drive air-conditioner’s compressor. KOBRA complies with all norms and requirements provided for power systems in military vehicles.
- it enables maintenance of full efficiency of the vehicle equipment (it enables standby of stabilization, SKO and work of communication centres)
- low level of electromagnetic emission, noise and trembles
- decrease in use of a part of the main engine and systems cooperating with it
- significant decrease in fuel consumption
- the possibility to launch the main engine in low level of chargé or even without accumulators
- increase in efficiency of recharging accumulators (increase in lifespan)
- constantly available air-conditioning (option)
- elements of APU may be adjusted to the existing segment (casing)
Questions regarding orders and sales please contact us at:
- +48 32 33 82 200