VEHICLE MONITORING SYSTEM FOR SNOW PLOWS
The system is dedicated for companies and institutions responsible for the winter maintenance of roads, requiring fast and reliable access to current and archival information about the location and status of the vehicle. The system also supports the decision-making processes related to the management of winter maintenance action.
The system has been prepared in accordance with the guidelines of the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways (GDDKiA) on the monitoring of the equipment winter maintenance of national roads in Poland and has been implemented in the season 2012/2013 to more than 2,000 vehicles.
The functionality of the system:
- vehicle location in real time
- verification of vehicles ready to perform the task
- control and verification of performance of subordinate units by registration status of the real time abandoned plow and sprinkle with salt on the graphical representation of the map
- current degree of control tasks using information obtained from the system (length of cleared and dusted trails)
- manage permissions by dividing vehicles into groups and give appropriate permissions operators
- voice communication dispatcher (operator) with a driver
The proposed scope of available standard functions performed by the system depends on the customer's requirements and can be adapted to their needs.
Questions regarding orders and sales please contact us at:
- +48 32 33 82 200